Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I am alive

Hello my fellow darlings...
It has been a long, long week, but for every crazy week a beautiful one will follow.
I can't wait to go to the library tomorrow. I officially have a list of books I want to get.
Art School libraries are the best. They have such a variety of helpful magazines, books
for inspiration, reference and learning. I think one of the first things I am going to do
when I get back home is go to AIOC and see if they will allow me to take out books from there.
Anyway, I thought I would also post my last project up called Vanity. I know it's not that
good, but putting the bad ones up can show the growth I guess. I do like the colors though.



I know this is short, but I am off to Figure drawing. Maybe I will post some of those as well.

3 comments:

Timb said...

spectacular stuff! you are really bustin some heads there. how many more weeks do you have in sarasota? are you so glad you went for it? :-)

Nikol Stein said...

I am going home this sat! I don't want to leave, but cant wait to be home.

Timb said...

I hope you had a fantastic time - and I'm very glad I had a part, no matter how small, in helping you decide to go for it! Have a safe trip home. Come see me or I will come see you soon! xoxo