Monday, April 20, 2009

Another little girl

So I finished another girl for the home. Do you like the asian theme or do you think it should be mixed cultures? I'm in between. I am enjoying doing the facial masks.


I am currently waiting for my jumbo veggie protein link to be done. I am addicted to relish. Mix that with a giant bun for carbs and that's how a vegetarian eats a hot dog. I was looking at old photos of myself and for as much as I love my natural red, I am thinking of a choppier cut with a more extreme color. I will probably get over it within the next few days. Everytime I get bored I just want to cut all my hair off, so before I do something drastic I will eat and work on the next illustration. This one will be from something I felt when I first moved to California. It will be a more high detail illustration, so it will be another week or so before it is done.

No comments: